Posted in: November 08, 2010
Dark Elan Theme for Windows 7 | Size: 6.5MB
Visual Style for Windows7 for 32Bit & 64Bit Sytems
1. Patch your system files if you haven’t already. There are several ways to do this, but this is easiest: Also, search Google for patching Windows 7 theme files, so you understand the procedure and risks involved.
2. Place the folder & elan and the file & elan.theme into your C:WindowsResourcesThemes folder.
3. Now, double click open the file called elan.theme to apply the theme. That’s it.
4. An extra folder is provided with an explorer.exe file and bitmap for replacing the start button. The explorer.exe is for 32bit only! Please use restorator or similar program to replace your start button bitmaps in your explorer.exe if you have 64bit.
5. Also included is an explorerframe.dll file for 32bit users to change their forward/back buttons in windows explorer. These are the original aero buttons but look really nice desaturated.
Filed under Mobile | Click:
- ImTOO iPhone Video Converter 7.1.0
- 3herosoft iPhone to Computer Transfer 4.0.4 Build 0210
- YouWave for Android v2.0.0 WinALL Cracked-BRD
- MOBILedit! Standard v184.108.40.2063 | 36 Mb
- Download Manager 3.0.1 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Mythical Sex Positions 1.0
- WP7 ZPlayer v2.09b
- Zeam Launcher v3.0.6 (3.0.6) Android Apk App
- Windows Live Messenger V2.0.4 Android
- Android Panda Chub Live Wallpaper v1.1
- English Movie The Hangover Part II (2011)
- 50 BEST HD WALLPAPERS FOR LG GC 900
- Drops On Feather Mobile Wallpaper
- How to JAILBREAK Your iPhone Using JailbreakMe – Illustrated and Video Tutorial
- Queen's Crown V1.0 (iPhone.iPod)