Posted in: July 17, 2010
The Very Best Windows 7 and 2008/ R2 Activator! | 6MB
Once you use an OEM product key, it gets associated with the hardware that is present at the time of activation, and if you alter your hardware configuration by more than a given threshold, Windows assumes you are attempting to use the same license key on multiple computers. What happens next is Windows turns on a nasty feature called “notification mode” which consists of a forced solid black wallpaper, frequent popup reminders to “Activate Windows”, and automatic reboots without notice. Basically, if you upgrade your hardware, you will be punished for it until you revalidate your license by calling the Microsoft support number, in which case, they still might not help you. This is quite the nuisance, so the Chew7 software aims to allow license-owners to enjoy their legally obtained operating system without interruption.
1. Turn off or disable your anti-virus/anti-malware software.
2. Completely uninstall any previous versions of Chew-WGA or related software.
3. Run “sfc /scannow” (without quotes). Wait for it to finish, then restart the computer.
4. Run “services.msc” (without quotes) to open the Microsoft Management Console “services” snap-in.
5. Verify that the startup type for “Software Protection” is set to “Automatic (Delayed Start)”.
6. Verify that the startup type for “SPP Notification Service” is set to “Manual.”
7. Run “Chew7.exe” and click the “Install” button.
Below is a list of potential FALSE POSITIVES that may be reported by your antivirus / anti-malware software when it scans Chew7 software. What that means is you can ignore these if they are detected in Chew7.
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 – Heuristic.LooksLike.Win32.Suspicious.N
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 – Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.F!84
Antiy-AVL 22.214.171.124 – Trojan/Win32.KillAV.gen
Authentium 126.96.36.199 – W32/Trojan2.HVSO
F-Prot 188.8.131.52 – W32/Trojan2.HVSO
PCTools 184.108.40.206 – Trojan.BAT.Compan
Rising 22.56.01.04 – Packer.Win32.Agent.bk
ViRobot 2010.7.12.3932 – Trojan.Win32.KillAV.87040.B
Filed under Mobile | Click:
- ImTOO iPhone Video Converter 7.1.0
- 3herosoft iPhone to Computer Transfer 4.0.4 Build 0210
- YouWave for Android v2.0.0 WinALL Cracked-BRD
- MOBILedit! Standard v220.127.116.113 | 36 Mb
- Download Manager 3.0.1 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Mythical Sex Positions 1.0
- WP7 ZPlayer v2.09b
- Zeam Launcher v3.0.6 (3.0.6) Android Apk App
- Windows Live Messenger V2.0.4 Android
- Android Panda Chub Live Wallpaper v1.1
- English Movie The Hangover Part II (2011)
- 50 BEST HD WALLPAPERS FOR LG GC 900
- Drops On Feather Mobile Wallpaper
- How to JAILBREAK Your iPhone Using JailbreakMe – Illustrated and Video Tutorial
- Queen's Crown V1.0 (iPhone.iPod)