Posted in: April 05, 2011
PGWARE SuperRam 22.214.171.1241 (+ Portable) | 8.6/6.5 Mb
SuperRam allows you take control of your computer's memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. Windows routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes; over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to Windows.
When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. This allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed; such as when playing games, editing photos/videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
Home Page - http://www.pgware.com/
PGWARE SuperRam 126.96.36.1991
PGWARE SuperRam 188.8.131.521 Portable
Filed under Software | Click:
- Kiss MyImage 1.0.5
- Bros HD Video Converter 3.2.0.050
- Bitsum Technologies Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206 (x86/x64)
- Aoao Video Watermark Pro 3.0
- The Omni Group OmniOutliner Professional 3.10.6
- The Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher 1.2.4
- The Omni Group OmniPlan 2.2.4
- The Omni Group OmniGraffle Professional 5.4.2
- Choung Networks Token2Shell 6.7.0
- AceMoney 4.33.1 Multilingual
- HomePlanSoft Easy Mail Plus 220.127.116.11
- VueScan Pro 9.2.06 Multilanguage (Windows/MacOSX)
- BluffTitler iTV 10.0.0.0 Multilingual Portable
- PDFpenPro 5.9.5
- 2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 18.104.22.168