Posted in: February 23, 2011
Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind - 5.1 Beta Patch (Full Rip/Strategy/2011)
PC Game | English | Paradox Inter | 26.06 Mb
The fourth expansion to the classic historical strategy epic, Europa Universalis III Divine Wind is set in the Far East and will enhance every aspect of the original game to create an even deeper and more rewarding experience. Requiring Europa Universalis III Complete as well as the Heir to the Throne expansion to play, Divine Wind introduces a new graphical style, a more detailed map, and a wealth of new oriental provinces to control.
* Play as one of four major daimyos in Japan vying for influence over the Emperor and control over the Shogunate
* Enhanced diplomacy with more options for alliances and peace negotiations
* Dozens of new culture-specific building types allowing greater control over the development of provinces
* More realistic development of trade
* Manage the internal factions within China to keep the Mandate of Heaven
* Over 50 Achievements for players to unlock
* Multiplayer for up to 32 players
* Requires Europa Universalis III Complete and the expansion Heir to the Throne in order to play
System: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2
Processor: Pentium® 4 2,8 GGz
Memory: 1 Gb
Video: 128 МБ DirectX 9.0c Compatible Soundcard
Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
Stability & Performance
- Optimized render code
- Tweaked view distances for better performance
- Clicking the save game tab no longer takes forever if you've got a couple of saves
- Enforced only 1 achievement available of each type in the savegame.
- fixed crashbug when shift + right clicking on the before dragboxing / clicking on land
- fixed Game crashes when attacking the enemy fleet.
- fixed exit crash in history database
- fixed the crashbug when starting with a country that has had a province name changed in its history.
- fixed a crashbug with resigning and reloading savegames with heirs that have become monarchs.
- Becoming another country will not crash the game if you have trade rights.
- Fixed a crashbug with colonists.
- Game no longer crashes when pressing goto on a building finished popup for a besiged province.
- Inland sea now works properly again.
- Revokable reforms status is now saved in savegames.
- Trade access from gold is no longer causing weird modifier displays.
- Fixed a few issues with governments being set wrongly for newly formed countries.
- Fixed a bug which could cause lesser union partners to steal the leader sometimes at reload.
- Natives at Hokkaido & St.Barthelemy are now properly attackable.
- Empty_province mission scope will now ignore wastelands.
- Fixed daimyo peace score bugs
- Fixed load bug in shogunate
- fixed Manufactory GFX vanish after reload
- fixed Icons linger on the map when centres of trade are destroyed.
- fixed When a unique building vanishes you need to reload to build another one
- fixed The Shogun does not appear to lead alliances when dealing with minors.
- fixed Naval Movement arrow goes wild.
- fixed Impossible to become a shogun.
- fixed Conquests does not give prestige
- fixed One sided infamy in the peace UI
- fixed Declaring war on Daimyos when at war with foreign nations.
- fixed Don't allow DOWs in JAP when your have troops on their land
- fixed Daimyo WS modifier not factored on peace screen
- fixed Stability hits when called to arms.
- fixed Invisible, invincible army acts as a fleet and blockades some ports.
- fixed Icons don't expire
- fixed Prestige gains rounding.
- fixed Yearly prestige decay is not working properly.
- fixed Invisible unit
- fixed Title: Nationalism not working properly now works on your cores
- fixed Japanese straits, naval control and military access.
- Added a missing "a" to building tooltip.
- Fixed a couple of typos in building tooltips.
-Extract the .rar over your game folder (Recommended to make a backup as this is a beta patch)
-This beta should be save-game compatible with DW 5.0 but there are no guarantees.
-Make a copy of your EU3 DW installation and install this beta over the copy only; that way if the beta install goes badly you will not have to reinstall the whole game.
Home Page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com
Filed under Games | Click:
- Bike Baron 1.0 Mac Os X
- Borderlands 2 (2012)
- Tiny Troopers 1.0 Mac Os X Games
- Angry Birds Space 1.3.0 Mac Os X
- Bad Piggies 1.0.0 (Mac Os X)
- SolSuite Solitaire 2012 12.4
- Cut The Rope 1.0.1 Mac Os X Games
- MahJong Suite 2011 v8.6
- Star Diamonds Paradise 1.13 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Touchgrind Bmx 1.5.0 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Angry Birds Rio 1.4.2
- Trine 2 Update v1.13 (2012)
- Zombie Area 1.0.6 Mac Os X
- Jelly Defense 1.12 Mac Os X