Posted in: September 19, 2011
Colin McRae: DiRT 2 v.1.0 | Mac Os X | Games | Mac App Store | 6.92 GB
The King of off-road racing returns to the Mac! Take on the world in 9 stunning locations and 100+ thrilling events across the globe. DiRT 2 combines eye-popping extreme motor sports with classic rally events in a wheel-spinning, nerve-jangling package that’s the most fun you can have on four wheels and a Mac. DiRT 2 is based around a career mode. Play as a rookie determined to make your name in off-road racing. Start off in fledgling events and race your way up to mix it with the pros in the X Games.
Master up to eight different racing disciplines in a rich mix of arcade-style and simulation that combine to create a challenging, but always accessible experience. From London’s iconic Battersea Power Station to the Malaysian Jungle and the Utah Desert, racers are immersed in beautifully realised environments each with their own distinctive driving terrains.
With fantastic locations, a wide array of events and superb car handling, DiRT 2 sets a new standard for racing games on the Mac.
• Career mode - a satisfying progression from fledgling rookie to hotshot pro.
• Flashback mode - allows you to rewind your race to just before that critical error and play it again.
• Thirty-five customisable vehicles to drive - set-up the handling and liveries to suit your style.
• Flexible multiplayer - compete against seven other players in ranked tours or custom events.
• 9 exotic locations - Morocco, Malaysia, Baja California, LA, Utah Desert, Croatia, China, Downtown Tokyo, Battersea London.
• Supports over 30 different models of gamepad and steering wheels.
Important information regarding DiRT 2:
• You can find out more about the game on the DiRT 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/dirt2
• If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• The following cards require you to have 4GB of System RAM: NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD 3000.
• Does not support "Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive)" file system.
Final system requirements include:
Mac OS X v10.6.7 or later
2.0 GHz Intel Mac
128MB or better graphics card (The following graphics cards are NOT supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series. The NVIDIA 320M and Intel HD 3000 video cards require 4GB of system RAM.)
Filed under Games | Click:
- Bike Baron 1.0 Mac Os X
- Borderlands 2 (2012)
- Tiny Troopers 1.0 Mac Os X Games
- Angry Birds Space 1.3.0 Mac Os X
- Bad Piggies 1.0.0 (Mac Os X)
- SolSuite Solitaire 2012 12.4
- Cut The Rope 1.0.1 Mac Os X Games
- MahJong Suite 2011 v8.6
- Star Diamonds Paradise 1.13 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Touchgrind Bmx 1.5.0 iPhone and iPod Touch
- Angry Birds Rio 1.4.2
- Trine 2 Update v1.13 (2012)
- Zombie Area 1.0.6 Mac Os X
- Jelly Defense 1.12 Mac Os X